20 days work in total: immediate start – 28 Feb 2022
£150 per day
Location: remote / on-site at events in London and occasionally elsewhere in England
We wish to procure digital content services for Design-Nation’s upcoming social media campaigns for our Exhibitions & Events programme: developed to engage and grow audiences across digital platforms; share our work with as wide an audience as possible; and raise awareness of our vision as an organisation through the public events we create.
The Digital Content Creator is required to deliver tailored digital marketing campaigns to support and promote our presence at five major exhibitions & events between September 2021 and February 2022, including:
- London Craft Week (virtual) – 5-10 October 2021
- Decorex, London Olympia – 10-13 October, 2021
- Decorex (virtual) -16-18 November, 2021
- DN at The Hub, Sleaford – 29 January 2022 (til 24 April)
- Collect, Somerset House, London – 23-28 Febuary 2022 (to be confirmed).
Please note – it is a requirement that the Digital Content Creator attends each exhibition/event, to deliver ‘live’ content and develop new content to support each digital campaign. Exhibition and event ticket entry will be provided, and reasonable travel costs will be agreed in advance of each event.
We require a Digital Content Creator with a track record of working creatively in social media management and content creation, excellent project coordination skills and a good eye for what looks great on camera. Excellent proof-reading, with experience of writing insightful and engaging copy for social media platforms, as well as supporting digital marketing campaigns for broad and diverse audiences is essential.
- work with the Design-Nation team, curate engaging content for a fixed number of events and exhibitions
- create content plans and schedule posts
- interact with the public online during exhibitions & events, responding to related posts, comments and direct messages
- carry out reporting and interpret data analytics to evaluate each campaign and inform future planning.
- track record of delivering similar digital projects and content creating services
- experience and knowledge of building SM campaigns
- expertise on Instagram (our most engaged with platform)
- access to all necessary IT and communication equipment
- flexibility with working hours
- ability to travel and attend exhibitions and events in London and occasionally elsewhere in England.
Ideally supported by:
- copy writing and proof-reading skills
- previous use and knowledge of Buffer
- track record of working with the contemporary design and craft sectors.
Services will be delivered in accordance with exhibition timescales. You must therefore have the resources to meet these dates. Proposals will be accepted from either registered businesses or self-employed persons, with a proven portfolio of customers. Professional liability insurance will be required.
Please submit your application by 12 midnight on Sunday 19 September 2021 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all pricing, company registration number (if relevant), details of your insurance and set out your organisation/business’s track record and suitability for this project. Applications should be no more than four sides of A4, including any cover letter.
If you need this application information in an alternative format, please email us at email@example.com.
Design-Nation aims to attract and retain talented people from all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian, ethnic minority, and/or disabled applicants as these groups are currently underrepresented in the cultural sector.